1.Register on the online system at https://ross.ru.ac.za/ using your email address and creating a password
2. You will then be sent an email with a link to activate you on the system.
3. Click the link to activate your registration.
4. This process will take you back to ROSS where you need to click the Admission/Other button (clicking the right button here is important)
5. You will then be allowed to enter your login and password created in step one.
6. Once you have completed your application you need to tick the button accepting the terms and conditions and submit.
7. When you have submitted you are required to pay the R100 application fee. Various options are provided by the system.
8. If you pay your application fee to the bank you need to use your application number as the reference and email the deposit slip to us.
9. Once you have completed the process above we will process the application and you are provided a student number and login.