To be able to work with the SA Army, the first thing that you need to do, now that you have known the requirements, is to download the SA Army application form or the SANDF application forms 2019 from the Department of Defence’s official website.
This Defence Intelligence application form must be carefully filled with the relevant information, and upon submission, please note that you will have to submit with the following documents:
- A valid means of identification/ID card;
- The authentic and verifiable copy of your grade 12 certificate. On the alternative, you can submit an attestation if you are presently in your 12th grade or you have not received your certificate;
- Your up-to-date Curriculum Vitae;
- The certificate of highest academic qualification which you have obtained so far.
Kindly note that if you are also interested in the South African Navy application forms or you desire to apply for the SA Airforce, you can also download the form of each of them from their official websites. And once you have completed the form, note the following addresses also where you can submit the form to depending on which you are applying for:
- SA Army contact address The South African Department of Defense, Directorate Human Resource acquisition, Private Bag X2381, Pretoria, 0001.
2. SA Navy contact address The Department of Defence, SA Navy Headquarter (Recruitment Center) Private Bag X104, Pretoria, 0001.
3. SAAF contact address SA Air Force Headquarters (Directorate of Human Resource Services), Private Bag X199, Pretoria, 0001.