How do I apply?
A: Step 1 – Preparation
Take note of all the supporting documents you will need, read the terms and conditions.
IMPORTANT! Before filling in the application form, you will need to have scanned copies of all the supporting documents. These supporting documents must be uploaded. Don’t start the application until you have all the supporting documents, as you may not be able to save the form and come back to it later. When you have filled in the application form and attached all the supporting documents, click the Submit button to submit the application, and wait to receive a reference number.
- Certified Copy of the South African ID of the applicant
- Certified Copy of the South African ID of his/her parents or guardian.
- Grade 12 Results for first year students or Latest Academic record for previouslyregistered students.
- Proof of parent or Guardian’s Income (Certified or official recent payslip not olderthan 3 months. This includes any income received from SASSA grants,
Unemployment Insurance Fund (UIF), or any retirement, life, disability or other benefits paid as a lump sum or in monthly payments).
- Acceptance letter from Higher Institution will be required before funding is confirmed (Letter of Acceptance is applicable to first year students and returning students (From 2nd Year must submit academic transcript/record).
- Find out the name of your municipality.