To create a skilled workforce for Life Healthcare and the healthcare industry, in order to provide cost-effective, quality and competent patient care.
- To retain and develop staff for Life Healthcare.
- To ensure staff have career development opportunities.
- To provide management at all levels with the necessary skills to conduct their work effectively.
- To develop a competent workforce.
- To work according to necessary legislation governing education, training and development in the healthcare industry.
We have five overarching values:
- Passion for people
- Performance pride
- Personal care
- Lifetime partnerships
Five quick facts
- Established by the Life Healthcare Group in 1998.
- Registered as a Private Higher Education Institution with the Department of Higher Education and Training since 2008.
- Accredited as a Nursing Education Institution with the South African Nursing Council.
- Accredited by the Council on Higher Education and the Department of Higher Education and Training and affiliated to Nelson Mandela University.
- ISO9000:2008 certified: held to the highest standards of quality management.