INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO ACCESS ITS Student iEnabler
a) Click on the Student iEnabler link.
b) Select the Student Radio button.
c) For student number, enter your student number.
d) For a pin you must enter 46579 and before you log in you must change your pin.
e) To change your pin you must click on Change Pin button, enter your new pin in the space provided and click on Change Pin.
f) Please make sure that your new pin:
- Is 5 numeric digits in length.
- Does not have same numbers next to each other
- Does not start with a zero.
- Is not in a simple sequence like 12345 or 54321.
- If your pin does not conform to the points outlined below you will get a message immediately after clicking the Change Pin button, in that case you must keep on trying until your pin is successfully changed.
g) If your pin is successfully changed the Change Pin button will direct you to Student iEnabler home page and then you can do whatever task you want to do.
h) Remeber your pin, do not forget it.
If you have forgot your pin, cannot access the system or need assistance on how to use the system please contact: IT&N 031 907 7349 | email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CONTINUE TO ACCESS MUT STUDENT PORTAL