STEP 3 – Upload Supporting Documents
To upload supporting documents, go to the student self-service portal: https://self-service.wits.ac.za
Log in with your person number and the first six digits of your ID.
Current Matriculants: Upload your final Grade 11 Results. The results must be certified and bear your school stamp.
Already Matriculated: Upload your matric certificate/foreign school leaving certificate. A physical copy of the certificate, certified, must be handed into the Wits Student Enrolment Centre (SEnC), Ground Floor, Solomon Mahlangu House (Senate House), Wits University.
Attending Another Tertiary Institution: Upload a certified copy of your academic record and certificate of good conduct, stamped by the institution’s registrar.
STEP 4 – Acceptance of Offer
- Current Matriculants may be made a conditional offer (depending on Grade 11 results). Please note that certain programmes have additional selection criteria (interview/audition/NBT)
- Offers can only be confirmed after receiving final matric results
- Each choice of degree is treated as a separate application. The order of choice makes no difference
- Successful applicants will receive communication offering a firm place and information about registration and orientation programme
- Communcation will include further instructions (e.g. pay deposit or attend interview)
- Places are limited, therefore you may only accept one offer. You are required to respond to the offer within a few days to secure your place.