4. Click on SUBMIT REGISTRATION to confirm your qualification to be registered for.
• Enter your EMPLOYMENT STATUS and select whether you are responsible for your
own account. If not supply the third party information requested.
• Click on SAVE AND CONTINUE.
• Select your combination of modules to be taken and click on SAVE AND PROCEED.
• Verify the modules you plan to Register for and click on CONTINUE.
• Verify your Registration Cost and click on ACCEPT REGISTRATION.
• Print your PROOF OF REGISTRATION.
5• You can now log into uLink and select BLACKBOARD.
• You will have immediate access to the ONLINE ORIENTATION module that
contains all information pertaining to your fully online module.
• You will also be given access to your registered module 3 days before
commencement (on the Friday); giving you access to all you reading and study
materials for downloading/saving/printing.
• The module will officially open on the Monday for participation in activities and